LEGAL NOTICE: By visiting the Hopestake Private Limited (hereinafter “Hopestake”) website that contain this Privacy Notice, you are accepting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Hopestake provides you following privacy conditions:
Please read the following Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat your personal information.
Information We Collect:
To best serve your needs, we will, from time to time, collect certain information from you. We will only collect information where it is necessary so that we can deliver the best possible experience when you use our services. We may collect and process the information about you that you provide to us voluntarily for the purpose of registration/ purchasing may include the following:
- Full Name
- Phone Numbers
- Email Address(es)
- Date of Birth
- Payment Information (i.e., Credit Card Information)
- Bank Account Information
- Order Information
- NTN/ Tax ID
- Personal Description
- Spouses Name
- Spouses Information
- Customer Care Phone Call Recording Permission
- Your sales history with us
- Other Data Collected That Could Directly or Indirectly Identify You
Other personal information and documents containing personal information may be collected from time to time for business purposes, for example, to process bonuses/ rewards etc. This personal information will be collected at various times for performance of certain tasks which include following:
- Register as a Customer/ Investor
- Order or Reorder products from website
- Entering a competition or promotion
- Write an e-mail or letter to Hopestake.
- Sign up for starting your business with Hopestake
- Submit a testimonial to company.
- Attend a Company Event
- Participate in other business activities, promotions or events
- Contact our customer services department
- Navigate the website
- Reporting a problem with website
- Request information about your business with Hopestake
- Consenting to receive marketing material
Hopestake feels pride in adhering to applicable federal, state, and local laws and will not share your personal information with any outside companies or vendors except for the facilitation of a business-related process or financial transactions on your behalf.
For personal information provided to a third party, this Privacy Notice applies to your personal information only once we receive the personal information.
Other Information We Collect:
During each of your visits to our website, we may collect the following information:
- Technical information including IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, time zone, browser type and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit to website, clickstream to through and from our site including date and time, products you viewed or searched for page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page, any phone number used to call our customer service number, and any e-mail address used to contact us.
Information We Receive From Other Sources:
We work closely with third parties including societies, landlords and merchants of different categories, hope brand products manufacturers, subcontractors in technical matters, payment, and delivery services, advertising networks and may receive information about you from them. We will notify you when we receive information about you from these parties and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Using Information We Collect:
We want to provide you with the best possible internet experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you’ve requested. In order to do this, we will only use your information to, provide our services including, without limitation to:
- Process your order
- Provide the products and services you requested for
- Verify the eligibility/ ineligibility of a real estate products you have requested for
- Send you promotional offers
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Certify you for your achievements
- Provide information concerning products you have purchased
- Provide information concerning commissions/ rewards you have earned
- Issue commission payments through bank
- Improve our product selection and customer services
- Transformation of income/ assets to legal heirs
- Share your positive product testimonials with others
Disclosure of Your Information:
Information about our users, Independent Business Owners (IBOs), or customers is an important part of our business and we do not provide unneeded information to third parties. We share personal information only as described below and with our panel societies, landlords, merchants of different categories and other concerned with our business on as and how much required basis. You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information as needed to conduct our business activities according to the following, and under the following, conditions:
- Internal Disclosure: We necessarily require storage and disclosure of your information within our management departments on and as-needed basis in order to effectively conduct our legitimate business activities.
- Business Purposes: Limited personal information like your full name and current Rank/ Achievements status may appear in recognition reports or be made available to Hopestake leaders if you are in their downline or up line, it may be shared with other individuals who are also a part of, or looking to become a part of Hopestake business opportunity. If you resign or terminated from status, this information will be removed and will no longer be shared.
- Third-Parties and Service Providers: We deal with other companies and individuals for provision of multiple society’s products, hope brand manufacturers and merchants of daily consumables, we may seek social media services and event organizers to perform functions on our behalf. These products/ services providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their responsibilities in accordance with contractual obligations but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Hopestake never provide your personal information to an unrelated third party without your express consent. From time to time we may send offers and promotional material to you to (1) provide you with information about other goods and services that Hopestake offers that are similar to those that you have purchased or inquired about, or (2) to notify you about changes to our goods and services. Individuals are free to opt-out of these promotional offers at any time on the website or by contacting our regional/ head office.
- Protection of Hopestake and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Hopestake, our customers, or others. This does not include sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might be sent to other third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Storage of Personal Information:
The information we collect from you may be stored and processed by staff operating at Head office, Regional office or your Mother Outlet. In addition, the information that we collect from you may be transferred and stored at concerned societies and merchants. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your orders, the processing of your payment details, and the provision of support services.
However, there may be other instances where your information is necessarily provided to foreign entities. For example, when Hopestake operates internationally, certain information will be shared with foreign entities to enable compensation in accordance with Hopestake Marketing Plan. Any information will only be shared with other foreign entities in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations regarding data protection and privacy.
By submitting your personal information, you agree to its transfer, storing, or processing by any Hopestake entity for any legitimate business purpose.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice. We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention for preserving, resolving, defending, or enforcing our legal/ contractual rights or needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Links to Other Sources:
We may provide information with other sources. These sources operate independently from Hopestake Company’s Information and have established their own privacy and security policies. We encourage you to review these policies at any source you visit.
Access, Control, and Your Rights:
If you created an account and registered yourself with Hopestake, you can view, update, and delete certain information about yourself. If you are unable to access or update your information at your own, you may always contact Hopestake’s management for assistance through procedures in vogue.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights as a data subject or discuss your rights, please let us know using any of the contact information in the “Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice. We may ask you to provide valid form of identification (such as completion of a Privacy Verification Form) for verification purposes. Your rights are as follows:
- The right to access the information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification, portability, erasure, restriction, objection.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to know the consequences of your failure to provide necessary information.
- The right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
If you make a request to delete your personal information and that information is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
Password and Login Security:
For the purposes of accessing some areas of our website you will be supplied with a user name, login and transaction password, pins etc. You are responsible for the security and confidentiality of your passwords and login information.
Hopestake is committed to protect the privacy of your personal information. It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of information we collect, and we limit the information we provide to third parties.
When you make an investment/ purchase or submit a document on our website, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
When you visit the website or send an e-mail to Company, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Social Media (Features) and Widgets:
We post testimonials on our website which may contain personal information. We do obtain the customer’s consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. To request removal of your personal information from our testimonials, contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in such case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Hopestake makes every attempt to provide you with accurate information. However, we do not warrant or guarantee that the website content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product or service related to other brand is not as described, you have to contact us. We will fix it as soon as Possible.
If you would like to collect further information about this policy or any of our safeguards, feel free to contact our legal department, ---------------address------------------------------